2008-06-30

An Inexplicable Joy


Igluik, an Eskimo shaman describes his shamanic enlightenment:

"I endeavored to become a shaman by the help of others; but in this I did not succeed. I visited many famous shamans, and gave them great gifts... I sought solitude, and here I soon became very melancholy. I would sometimes fall to weeping, and feel unhappy without knowing why.

.. I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, Feathers and Bones hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: A Shamanic Enlightenment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.