2008-08-02

Morning Meditation - Morning Song

Beautiful image today of the Spokane River and a group of Yakima tribesmen. I kind of just fell into the picture. So beautiful. And when I did, I saw myself walking toward them dressed in native costume.

As I came up to them, I started to sing.

I'm not going to share that song here, because as soon as the meditation was over, I realized later that it was a power song, given to me for a specific purpose and intention. And as such, it's not to be shared in this way.

This was, really neat! Wow! So totally unexpected.

Amber Canyon

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.