2008-07-18

Morning Meditation - The Kiva of the North

Turned to an image of a Zuni village, with terraces, ladders going up to second stories, a courtyard for dances, and the Kiva of the North. As I studied the picture, the thought came to me: One thing builds on another.

That was it. I was about ready to flip to another page when it occurred to me that there must be SOMETHING here.... something I'm missing.

I studied the picture. The Kiva to the North was shrouded in mystery. All that was visible was a ladder going down into it through the roof.

"North," I thought, "That's it. Something about North is pertinent for me today." So, I pulled out my "Dancing With the Wheel" book and looked it up...

Yes...

Amber Canyon

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.