2008-07-03

Morning Meditation - Get Clean

Amber Canyon


Today, I turned to the Ritual Bathing image again. The woman shaman who was bathing, turned to me and very clearly said. "First - clean the body, clean the mind."

And I was thinking first before what? anything? the big things? something dangerous? or important? Or does this simply refer to today?

NOTE: In retrospect, I realize that this may have been referring my new understandings of energy and power that I got the day I got serious and read Caroline Myss. She might even have been referring to my "grandiose scheme."

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.