2008-05-30

Morning Meditation - Ritual Cleansing

A woman shaman takes a ritual cleansing bath. She takes her time - focusing on what she is doing. I do not feel inclined to interrupt her. It's a silent space. I can hear the water and smell the fresh scent of trees and wet earth. It's early morning. Birds are singing. A sacred time.

Cleansing rituals are very important. That's what I hear, and that's what I see. And I wonder ... first the Snake Racers and now the Ritual Bath ... is there a ceremony or a healing ritual or SOMETHING I will soon be doing? Am I "Waiting For The Signal?"

Amber Canyon

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.