2008-05-22

Morning Meditation - Close to the earth

Today I met with a man who was standing next to a teepee with his horse. We looked at each other for a long time. I was thinking that maybe, pretty soon, the horse would twitch his tail, or snort or something...

When he spoke to me he said, "Live close to the earth."

This was really similar to what I heard yesterday. I'm wondering if it's maybe a message or a suggestion that it would be beneficial and instructive for me to spend the night outside some time soon. I do have a little tent, and even some firewood. I could make a small fire, and spend some quality time really feeling my connection to the earth herself.

Amber Canyon

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.