2008-06-11

Morning Meditation - Each One Helps The Other

Young men bringing willows to the Sun Dance Sweat Lodge. I could hear them milling about whooping and hollering. And I asked then, "What does this mean for me?" And one of them said, "We do what we can to help the others. We are all connected. By helping them, we help ourselves." Something like that, it was more of a picture and a feeling than actual words.

And I thought about Daniel, and how I'm going to help him today. Which brought to mind a Bible verse I really love, "Each one helps the other, saying to one another, take courage."

Amber Canyon

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.