2008-06-24

Morning Meditation - Not so different

Amber Canyon


Talked to a guy sitting on top of a huge rock in the desert. He said, "We are not so different, you and I." And I spend the rest of the time wondering how that could possibly be true, because while I could think of a few superficial ways in which we were the same... I kept coming back to how fundamentally different we are.

One thing, that did come to me, however was that waiting and watching is what meditation is.... which is what I do every morning... I sit and listen... and I wait.. and I watch... in that way the two of us are not so different.

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.