2008-06-01

Morning Meditation - Talking is for later

He fixed me with an intense stare and said,

"Listen to me. This is not for thinking and talking about, this is for doing. When you see how to take a ritual bath - go and take a ritual bath. When you see making an offering to the Sun, go make an offering to the sun. Do first. Talk about it later."

And I was thinking, Oh man, I better write this down!

And he said, "No! Go ... Be ... Do ... Now"

And so, of course, now that I've done the doing, I can't remember his exact words, or even his face. And I think that must be OK, because I've been busily "doing" ever since and it has been good.


Amber Canyon

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.