2008-06-15

Morning Meditation - My "Inner" Mom

A warm moment with an Ogalala woman. So much like a mom - the feeling was - she hugged me and I saw her doing her work, keeping her tipi clean and tidy, the cooking fires going, etc. and I saw me doing my work when my kids were little - and it was the same and I had this strong feeling that she was "in" me, and her energy was going to be with me and help me today.

It was a very nice meditation. Really comforting. I love my "inner" mom.

Side note: This nice energy stayed with me all day, and I was able to do an astonishing amount of stuff around the house! It was just great! I should revisit her more often!

Amber Canyon

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.