2008-06-17

Morning Meditation - Salmon For Dinner

So today I learned about spearing salmon. The person I talked to seemed very relaxed and at ease yet focused and intent.

He said, "You just watch and wait, then when the time is right - BAM - spear the fish. No hesitation. Quick and easy. And if he gets away, that's ok, another one will be along soon enough."

And I wondered what this all had to do with me here and now, and he smiled at me and said, "I don't know. All I know is that if you want salmon for dinner, this is how to do it."

He had such a relaxed easy confidence about him. Reminded me of what a friend said recently about how if we just stopped trying so hard, we'd be able to manifest whatever we wanted.

Amber Canyon

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.