2008-06-06

Morning Meditation - A Mystery

Today, I spent time with two little girls. They were eating from an abalone shell - dirty, unkempt, seemingly uncared for. And I just wanted to scoop them up and wash their little faces and hands, and take care of them.

Then I began to wonder what it all really meant because they didn't speak to my mind, just to my heart. Did that mean that I needed to take better care of me? Or, maybe dirty and unkempt doesn't arbitrarily mean unloved and uncared for. Maybe they were happy and content to be eating what they were eating, to be as dirty as they were, and who am I to judge?

Did it mean that nourishment can be found where it's offered and not to judge the form in which it comes?

It's a mystery.

Amber Canyon

~what's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the over abundance of comment spam - and also the fact that this blog was temporarily redirected with some kind of wierd java scripting - all comments are moderated and it may take me a while to go through them. Sorry about that.